|2||c. all-purpose flour, sifted|
|1 ½||t. baking soda|
|¾||t. baking powder|
|1||t. coarse salt|
|3 ½||t. cinnamon AND 1 TSP NUTMEG|
|3||eggs, room temperature|
|½||c. vegetable oil|
|½||c. plain applesauce (not low-fat)|
|1 ½||c. sugar|
|2||c. freshly grated zucchini|
|2||t. pure vanilla extract|
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease one 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. OR, one 12-cup muffin tin.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl stir together eggs, oil, applesauce, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Make sure it is fully combined.
4. Carefully pour flour mixture into egg mixture, stirring until completely combined.
5. Pour entire mixture into loaf pan. OR, if making muffins, fill muffin tins ¾ full.
6. For Zucchini Bread bake for 40 minutes. OR, for muffins bake for 20 minutes.
7. You will know when the bread or muffins are down when the centers are set and spring back when they are lightly touched.