- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp of dried oregano
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the lamb, oil, rosemary, oregano and garlic in a large plastic bag and marinate in the frig for at least 2 hours turning once.
- We can make these two ways. The first way would be to sauté the lamb in a large skillet for about two minutes on each side and remove from pan.
- Add the vegetables to the skillet and sauté 5 minutes.
- Return the chops to the skillet and cook around 2 minutes more.
- The second way is my favorite. Broil or grill the chops for 3 minutes on each side.
Two great ways to make these delicious chops.