- 6 ounces thick-sliced bacon, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch lardons
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/3 cup crème fraîche
- 3 ounces Brie, thinly sliced (with rind, if desired)
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella, shredded
- Snipped chives, for garnish
- Set a pizza stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 500°. Spread the bacon in a pie plate and bake for 15 minutes, stirring once, until nearly crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream and a pinch of salt. In a medium nonstick skillet, cook the eggs and 1 tablespoon of the butter over low heat, whisking frequently, until small curds form and the eggs are creamy, about 12 minutes. Remove the eggs from the heat. Stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and season with salt.
- On a lightly floured work surface, stretch out the pizza dough to a 12-inch round and transr to a lightly floured pizza peel. Spread the crème fraîche evenly over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border all around. Top with the crispy bacon, Brie and mozzarella.